Monday, November 26, 2012

nobody's 'goodtime friend'

I'm never a good weather friend... and obviously... never going to be anyone's 'goodtime' friend. all my real friends know this for certain.


iniisip ko kasi, if i'm a friend... i'm a friend... period.

and it shouldn't really be an issue if i get to know /be introduced to my friends' other friends. naisip ko tuloy kung may kahiya-hiya ba sa akin.


it made me think really... what happened last weekend with a 'friend'. napaisip tuloy ako if i may be seen by some as a 'goodtime friend'... a private friend... that one never has to worry of getting embarrassed of in case the other friends don't like or click with.

i just feel like i'm so way... above such underestimation... and i'm not ashamed to claim this... because i strongly feel that i've earned (after many years of proving my worth as a friend) the kind of respect i deserve to get from my friends.


i was determined to shrug it off last weekend but i guess, it bothers me more than i initially thought and i feel the need now to get it out.


this goes to everyone... especially the ones i get personally intimate with. if you think there's something about me that embarrasses you... please, i beg you... unfriend me. okay?

2 comments:

  1. I feel you may be overthinking things here - but then again I lack full context.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you experience this of thing for the first time, it's okay to tell yourself that you may be 'overthinking' it... but if it's happened more than a couple of times in your lifetime already, it's a thing to confront, man.

    ReplyDelete