Saturday, May 24, 2014

Searching For His Face

Woke up so late because I felt like I didn't want to... for as long as I can stay asleep and dreaming.

When I finally did, that sweet sweet feeling of being wrapped in an embrace filled with genuine love and affection still lingered like a heavy dose of wine. I was still so intoxicated.

It felt like being born and crying for the warmth and care and safety of the womb. But I felt my own tears fell because I knew I can't go back to that wonderful dream.

In the last few moments of it, I desperately tried to remember his face. It was just a dream. And in the dream he was a ghost who loved me beyond life.

It was so wonderful that being loved there by a ghost was more real than reality has offered me in years.

Then, in that brief moment when i surrendered to my rational, i realized that I wept because I lost the one who crossed logic and reality and into my subconscious to embrace me and make me feel his love.

I got up. I mourned.

1 comment: