Thursday, July 19, 2012

standing in the middle of life's highway

I remember the documentary 'Mula 3rd Ave. Hanggang Sa Dulo' of the group Sine Patriyotiko. My participation was very minimal because it was already almost finished when i sat in the post production. I was there to give a few comments and critique on the docu and write its english subtitles. I recall a particular line of the narration I was so stuck in because the thought was so Filipino and when used, it expresses a lot of meaning than just the obvious and one can't simply translate without losing its essence. The line goes... "para akong nakatayo sa gitna ng rumaragasang kalye...". I know, it seems really very simple but used in the whole context of the documentary's introduction, it was a bit tough for this writer during his novice years. But my reason for mentioning this is that it's like how I feel for over a year now. It's like i'm standing in the middle of a merciless killer highway. And I do not have an escape. So, I chose a title that describes my life so far for this new blog. To my friends who read my 'Break-up Stories and Aftermaths' expect more of the dating nightmare stories but you'll get to read more about the other sides of me this time. This blog's all about man against fate... man against man... man against himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment