Saturday, September 22, 2012

Nahipuan ka na ba sa MRT?

posted this as a comment in PG4M and i thought it's fun to repost this on my blog.

hahah!



my new job makes me take the LRT2 these days. initially, i thought... there aren't much prospects since it's not as versatile as the MRT (re: many cities it stops by and more choices are available) and most passengers are kids (re: studes, not my all day type).

it's seldom i get to see interesting guys my type but just a week ago i was already about to get off in cubao and normally i would let the 'atat' get out first so, when a guy passed by behind me i felt alerted.

the guy behind was getting off too and passed behind me too close that his rod slid just a little above my right buttock to the left.

it felt really hard and big.

of course it only took some seconds and i was also about to move out too. so the moment i saw who it was, i saw a relatively tall stocky guy... probably working in a mall (based on his nylon slacks and black leather shoes and oh, his haircut that's typical of the 'Er' type of guys). fixed my eyes on him (who's walking ahead of me among the crowd) a little longer (even when i almost tripped over a girl in front o me) just to see if it was really him (him looking back to see me would confirm of course) and he did... with a knowing look. then he started to walk fast and vanished somewhere the elevator area.

i thought he looked cute in fairness. but also... i thought if he wanted to start something (hahah) he'll wait for me somewhere around the exits to gateway... because i wont allow myself to look like a desperate fairy flapping my wings fast to fly after him.

when i reached the exits downstairs, he's nowhere around. it's okay, i thought at least i'm flattered that a catch like that would take interest in harassing my flat ass.

LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment